Advance your career as a DevOps Engineer using modern tools & practices
Today, most companies are adopting the new age of DevOps culture as a mainstream strategy. Our training curriculum is, therefore, designed to help students understand DevOps from scratch. We focus on various aspects of the principle like continuous development and deployment, software operations, integration, and automation of configuration management.
DevOps merges development with quality assurance and operations, leading to lesser risk and uncertainty during software products and infrastructure updates.
A career in DevOps will require you to step outside your comfort zone and cross-train. You need a strong willingness to learn new tools and technologies. You can start as a developer, sysadmin, DBA, or QA and slowly get involved in the functioning of other departments.
Become the champion of collaboration and communication
Why choose IMCS Group for DevOps Training?
Deal with industry-specific relevant scenarios for real-time advantages.
Our interactive training will keep you engaged and help retain more material.
Our trainers are dignified professionals with real-world problem-solving skills.
Be it freshers or working professionals, we offer placement support for all.
Inform us about your schedule and train at your own pace, time and convenience.
In-depth training course
Our courses are highly interactive and offer a hands-on learning approach.
Job Opportunities with DevOps
- Release Manager: An industry-recognized certified professional that controls the software delivery lifecycle.
- DevOps Lead: Sits on top of the CI/CD pipeline and monitor the whole process of deployment.
- DevOps Automation Expert: Creates automated pipelines using tools like Gitlab, Ansible and Puppet.
- DevOps Testing Engineer: Writes automated test cases for applications in development.
- System Engineer: Creates fault tolerant systems and is responsible for maintaining infrastructure.
- Security Engineer: Providing security for infrastructure by assessing security loopholes.