IMCS Group Pvt. Ltd. (collectively referred to as “imcsgroup,” “we,” us” or “our”) respects your privacy and ensures that it remain protected.
- As a user of our service or website (www.imcsgroup.net), you are under no obligation to provide your personal identifiable information (PII), however, there are certain circumstances where you may be asked to provide certain information with which we can identify you when using our website.
- This policy applies to everyone that uses our services, website, third party social media, or any medium. However, it DOES NOT apply to data collected by or you provide to any third party for tracking user behavior. If the need arises, we encourage you to consult directly with the third-party involved.
Whose personal information do we process
We will collect and process the personal data if:
- you are a client or a vendor of imcsgroup or someone interested in becoming one;
- you are a user of our services;
- you work for our client, or you are someone who has been using services developed by us;
- you are our employee, or someone interested in working with us.
Whose personal information we do not process
- Our website or service is strictly not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from them. Therefore, if you are under 13, do not use this website. If we have unknowingly collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent and we come to know of it, we will delete that information with immediate effect.
What information we collect and how we collect it
- We collect several information from and about the users of our Website, including but not limited to name, email address and telephone number.
- However, we collect such information only to identify an individual and not his/her company or designation in the company.
- We collect your information either directly from you or automatically when you visit our website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, cookies, IP addresses, web beacons and other tracking methods.
What information you provide us
- We collect the following information (but not limited to) on or through our website:
- information that you provide us while filling in forms and while requesting further information, requesting a quote, blog subscription, demo request or while applying for a job;
- records of your information like name, address, designation, email address, company name, or phone number when you contact us.
- We also allow users to submit their resume online. Therefore, any resume received by imcsgroup will be deemed confidential, be used for the sole purpose of employment and not shared with any third parties.
What information we collect automatically
- We may automatically collect the following information (but not limited to) when you visit our website:
- Details of your visits like location data, logs, traffic data and other communication data
- Details of your hardware and internet connection like domain, IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- We may use several technologies (including third-party behavioral tracking services) to collect information about your online activities and in the process, allow us to deliver more personalized service by knowing:
- Our audience size and usage patterns
- Recognize revisits to our websites
Following are the technologies we may use to generate automatic data collection.
- User Information: Every time you visit our website from your browser or mobile device, we collect information which includes but not limited to:
- web request
- Internet Protocol address
- browser type,
- device information,
- referring/exit pages,
- domain names,
- landing pages,
- pages viewed,
- unique identification number,
- mobile carrier
- device type and manufacturer
- phone number
- geographical location data
- Cookies (or browser cookies): Cookie is a small piece of data stored on the user’s computer by a web server to make it easier to navigate a site, track usage and personalize the online experience by remembering your preference. However, it is not mandatory, and you can disable browser cookies from your browser settings.
- Web Beacons/Web Bugs in emails: Certain pages of our website or our marketing emails may contain small files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, web bugs) to collect information about users who have visited those pages.
- Log Files: We may collect demographic information like:
- ZIP code,
and computer hardware and software related information like:
- IP address,
- browser type,
- domain names,
- internet service provider (ISP),
- operating system,
- access times
- referring website addresses
- Some of the third-party providers include, but are not limited to:
Facebook: Facebook’s conversion measurement tools may be used to track the effectiveness of our posts.
Twitter: Twitter’s conversion measurement tools may be used to track the effectiveness of our posts.
LinkedIn: We use LinkedIn to recruit job candidates and boost advertising channels.
The collection and storage of your data by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies, which can be accessed from their sites. Should you have any concerns about their policies, we encourage you to contact them directly.
How we use your information
- We use your information for legitimate purposes to:
- present our website to you;
- offer information that you request from us;
- to fulfill any demand that you have asked for;
- to fulfil any other purpose with your consent.
When we disclose your information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties with contractual obligations to keep your information confidential;
- to a successor in the event of a merger;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process;
- if we believe disclosure is needed for fraud protection.
- The safety and security of your data are important to us. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding encrypted secure server to make sure that your information is secured and prevent it from unauthorized access or accidental loss or damage.
Changes we update