- The Medical Assistant (MA) is responsible for maintaining a highly professional environment, ensuring a collaborative relationship with patients and physicians.
- The MA will assist with the non-clinical tasks required to ensure smooth patient access and flow including scheduling patients which can include follow up office visits, imaging and lab work, preparation of appropriate chart elements.
- The responsibilities of this position would also include pre-authorization process and acting as a liaison between the providers and patient.
The Medical Assistant will work collaboratively with staff to ensure all proper records are received and all appropriate testing is completed prior to appointment/surgery date.
- High school graduate or equivalent – Required.
- one-year previous medical back-office experience – Required.
MON- FRI 8 am to 5 pm