JOB DESCRIPTION: –
1. Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development assignments without close supervision.
2. Works directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls
3. Works independently on complex systems or infrastructure components that may be used by one or more applications or systems.
4. Drives application development focused around delivering business value
5. Mentor and assist software engineers, providing technical assistance and direction as needed
6. Maintains high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
7. Proactively reaches out for help when stuck on an issue after doing reasonable independent research
8. Maintain a sense of urgency when working on tasks and actively follow up on any dependencies or blockers Typical Day Hands-on coding at a senior level.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree is required
Technical Skills Solid Java development experience required.
Cloud experience is preferred (AWS).
Required Skills: Java Basic