- Your continued use of www.imcsgroup.net on your mobile device will imply that you allow us to collect the following information:
- your unique device identifier
- details on your device’s operating system
- mobile device IP address
- mobile carrier and
- location (to the extent permissible under applicable law).
- Most cookies do not collect information that identifies the person individually, but only general information about the user and their location, as well as how the site is accessed.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing information which is downloaded to your mobile device or computer while visiting a website. It allows a website to recognize your device, actions, and preferences like login, language, and font size, so you do not have to re-enter them when you come back.
- Generally, you may use this website to gather information about our services without the need to provide any personal information or informing imcsgroup who you are. But, at times, imcsgroup may place information on your computer to allow imcsgroup to collect specific data known as “cookies.” These cookies are stored on the hard disc and not on the imcsgroup website.
- Cookies let you navigate between pages, recall your preferences, and improve overall user experience. They will display advertisements according to your interests and relevancy.
- Any data collected from our cookies are used to identify user behavior and accordingly display relevant content.
- If we send targeted emails via. cookies, web beacons, and related technologies, we will know if you have opened, read, or deleted the email.
- When you click on a link in a marketing email that you have received from us, we will use a cookie to find out what pages you viewed and if you have downloaded any content from our website.We identify individual through cookie data under the following circumstances, but not limited to:
- Combining your personal data and analyzing it: We may combine your data received from publicly available sources with the ones gathered from our emails, websites, and if we had any personal interactions with you.
- Such interactions include information collected across careers and corporate sites, or when you connect to our sites using your social media credentials like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We combine such data to help you better evaluate your experience with imcsgroup.
- Also, we use certain cookies that do not collect information about you. They are:
- Performance cookies
- Targeting cookies
- To find out how these companies collect your information, we encourage you to refer to their privacy policies.
Does imcsgroup use any non-cookie tracking technologies?
- Yes, we may use web beacons and other related technologies to send email messages and newsletters and to check if they have been opened. Though web beacons do not store any information on your device, they may work with cookies and safely monitor your web activity.
How to remove existing cookies?
- But keep in mind that deleting or blocking cookies may have certain consequences on user experience and you may not be able to access certain parts of the website.
- You can either choose to accept or reject the cookies used in this website choosing: I accept cookies, or I reject cookies.