1. How to Organize Corporate Training?
2. Can your training programs be customized for my organization?
Yes, the expertise at IMCS Group is well-precise when it comes to customization or personalization of your training needs. Do let us know what your preferences are and we will deliver you top-notch corporate training solutions.
3. Do you offer remote workforce training?
Yes, we offer remote workforce training for various information technology-related fields and industries, through workable digital mediums. Consult with our expert team and they will recommend you the best module that suits your requirements and business.
4. Are there training programs for first-time managers?
Yes, at IMCS Group, we have a specialized team, who have years of experience to ensure that your newly promoted management team will be better productive and lead the business and brand along with you.
5. What is Corporate Training?
The purpose of Corporate training is to provide a set of educational activities for the employees to improve their knowledge and skills in an organization.
6. What are the various types of Corporate Training Programs required for employees?
There are various types of corporate training programs. The three regular types of corporate training programs are
- Online learning training
- Face-to-face training
- On the job training
7. What does a corporate training consultant do?
The corporate training consultants hold rich industry experience, ensuring that the corporate training is both competitive and useful for your company. The corporate trainer imparts relevant skills and educates employees in a relevant field so that it can help businesses perform better.
8. What are the steps you follow while delivering training programs?
As a corporate trainer, you should follow these simple and effective steps while delivering training programs.
- Identify and assess needs
- Define your training
- Set organizational training objectives
- Create an action plan
- Implement training
- Evaluate and revise training
9. What is the importance of corporate training?
Corporate training is important in an organization as it gives an opportunity for the employees to develop a skillset and grow their knowledge base to become more effective in the workplace. Not only that, but it also prepares employees for higher responsibilities.
10. Is corporate training a good career?
If you are interested in the career growth of people, corporate training is a good career choice. It promises good learning opportunities. Depending on the subject of your choice, you can select a job role as
- Personality development trainer
- Soft skills trainer
- Software training
- Knowledge building