IMCS Group is one of the fastest growing MWBE (Minority Woman Owned Enterprise) staffing firms in the U.S. We focus on bringing a Diversity Recruitment approach to Fortune 500 companies within North America and EMEA region contingent labor programs. ICMS Group excels in providing top talent in IT, Healthcare, Engineering, Finance, Light Industrial, Contact Center, and Clerical. We have offices in the US, Canada, Mexico, and India in which we can provide support to our clients.
Summary of Position
If you are a highly self-motivated IT or Healthcare Business Development Executive who is relationship focused, has experience within MSP /VMS Staffing solutions and is ready to be a part of the explosive growth Of IMCS Group.
The Business Development Executive role is responsible for business development and sales of IMCS Group’s entire suite of workforce solutions to new clients across multiple geographies. This position is for an experienced professional with a proven history of sales providing MSP/VMS staffing solutions within Healthcare or IT.
- Develop and execute a consultative sales strategy against prospects representing IMCS Group’s workforce solutions.
- Owns and is accountable for the increase of the number of new opportunities in the sales pipeline, effectively drive the opportunities through the funnel, to a closed contract.
- Create sales plans to grow market share differentiating IMCS Group against competitors to acquire new business.
- Cold-calling potential clients to develop relationships and arrange meetings.
- Work with Client Leads on account expansion and new business opportunities within large accounts such as acquisitions, new solutions, etc.
- Initiate and drive senior level engagement from IMCS Group
- Influence decisions of high-level stakeholders to create a win/win opportunity for IMCS Group and the client.
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community, and industry awareness to a business development opportunity, and educate the client while bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Work closely and consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage IMCS Group’s capabilities and close sales.
- Continue to be knowledgeable of competitor positions and products.
- Develop proposals, quotes and respond to Client RFP’s.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Create and host QBR (Quarterly Business Review) with Client and Supplier Partners.
- Strong relationship building skills particularly with key-decision-makers and C-level executives.
Qualifications & Skills
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in selling complex business and IT consulting services to MSPs global services providers and Direct Customers.
- Well documented sales track record.
- Prior experience in handling the Managed Services, T&M Project for Direct Customers.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives / C-Level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent tactical skills, cold-calling capabilities, and a strong sales acumen.
- Ability to work independently with time management skills.
- Requires up to 20% travel (client visits and conferences).
- CCWP certification preferred.
Remote (US only)
$40k to $60k per year plus generous commission.
**The above pay range represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. In determining your pay, we’ll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
- Paid Time Off (12 days per year)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A IMCS Group recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
IMCS Group is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law. IMCS Group is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated, and promoted based on their contributions to our Company.