IMCS Group is a Healthcare and Professional Staffing Company. From nursing staffing, temp to hire, and permanent to healthcare contracts, IMCS Group provides hospitals and medical facilities with high-quality clinical professionals with the highest standards and compliance to provide the best medical care.
Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, – using the toilet, walking, standing, or exercising.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
• Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers, and nurses about patient conditions, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
• Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and focal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
• Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
• Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
• Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
• Noting observations of patient behaviour, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
• Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
Job Requirements: Experience / License / Certification / Education etc.
Years of Experience REQ: 1 YR of Skilled Long-Term Care/Transitional Care Experience
CNA State License