The IMCS Group is a privately held global leader in delivering world-class IT solutions to fortune 500 companies. We have a widespread network of clients and project implementation across the country. Our employees have gathered vast experience in various industries and domains making the implementation as per the client’s expectation.
We are looking for individuals who have experience with client acquisition in the IT staffing industry. The individual needs to be a self-starter and perform business development/client engagement activities.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities that fit the company’s core business.
- Meet potential clients to build and leverage new opportunities. Call prospective clients and engaging with them to maximize sales
- The Client Acquisition Manager is responsible for acquiring new clients through outbound and inbound inquiries. This position is responsible for reaching out to potential customers delivering a sales presentation with passion, commitment, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Collaborates with management and senior leadership to maximize effective business development, remediation activities, and delivery to the project for sustainable business relationships.
- Perform market research in order to identify areas of growth and position the company for competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Analyze and manage sales leads by preparing and implementing Proposals, Contracts, Function Agenda’s, and Site visits for Corporate and other high-end clients.
- Develop and execute lead generating strategies and marketing plans for new accounts
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensure they are met
- Attend conferences, meetings, trade shows, and industry events to generate leads and prospects. Set up presentations & meetings regarding Recruiting, Staffing, & Talent Acquisition Contracts (MSA’s, RFP’s, SOW’s, Work Orders, etc)
- Effectively negotiate business agreements.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations and proposals to customers/clients.
- Create and maintains tools for forecasting, financial analysis, budgeting, projections, and cost estimating. Create and nurture a platform for sustainable business relationships by engaging exceptional interpersonal skills with genuine customer service.