IMCS Group is a Healthcare and Professional Staffing Company. From nursing staffing, temp to hire, and permanent to healthcare contracts, IMCS Group provides hospitals and medical facilities with high-quality clinical professionals with the highest standards and compliance to provide the best medical care.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
• Continuous evaluation and monitoring of patients for signs of recovery or worsening of their condition.
• Changing dressings, starting IV lines and inserting catheters.
• Preparing medical equipment and maintaining supplies to be ready for immediate use.
• Administering medication as directed by physician or within the nurses’ own schedule of drugs.
• Assisting doctors with monitoring and with bedside procedures preformed in the progressive care unit.
• VA or Compact license
• BLS (AHA)
• ACLS (AHA)
• Must work one holiday per season
• 1+ year of PCU/Tele experience